Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!

I'm starting off the new year with a really bad cold. December 2008 started off with the 40 year snow, and it ended with the 20 year cold for me. I don't remember the last time I had a cold this bad. I've literally been doing nothing for 4 days now. After being pretty much snowed in for a week and a half, now it seems as if I'm semi-house bound with a cold. Blah!

Every New Years Eve we celebrate with our friends the Eagles. This year I was unable to join them - but Eric and Tyler went and had a fabulous time. It's always a kid-friendly party and we celebrate it on East Coast time so the kids get to enjoy the celebrating the ball drop. I was sad to miss it this year, but enjoyed sitting on the couch watching the James Bond marathon.

I need to get some pictures organized and posted (including Tyler's weekly picture). More to come, stay tuned.

0 comments: