Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It runs

In keeping with yesterday's post of "only I could do this..." I think I have to share the following grossology incident...if you are easily grossed out, stop reading here.

So, I have a cold. Last night I took some nyquil before going to bed. I figured it'd help me sleep, because I hadn't slept very well the past couple of nights. Nyquil usually puts me into a deep sleep where I have wild dreams...which is fine, because it's sleep.

I took the nyquil and went to bed. I was out, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Then I woke up about 3:30 in the morning because it felt like something wet was on my neck ( I sleep on my back)...an odd way to be awakened. Then I realized that there was a trail of snot coming out of my nose, all the way down over my mouth, and trickling down my neck and onto my chest. I was pretty grossed out! Haha. Then I sat up and it was pouring out of my nose like a faucet.

Trying to not wake everyone in the house up, I quietly got out of bed and took care of it. But OH MY GOSH - who else in the world would that happen to?

Seriously, it must have been going on for a quite a few hours, and thanks to the nyquil, I was out like a light and didn't realize it. Ha ha...it's a good laugh anyway.

I'm getting ready to go to bed now. I wonder what tonight or tomorrow will bring, lol...stay tuned!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

goodness you make me laugh! :)