Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 28, 2008

10 Things about Eric


I saw this on my sister-in-law Megan's blog and thought I'd do it also. The game is to list 10 things about your significant other. Tag, you are it!
1. Eric is a GREAT Dad. He really plays with the kids and has always spent quality time with each of them. He is great at making up games to play and wrestling with them. I cannot count the amount of times I have heard "more Dad" come from their mouths.
2. He helps strangers. If he sees someone on the side of the road who needs help, he stops. A rare quality.
3. He can fix anything. He is a garage man.
4. He is outstanding at explaining things and teaching people new concepts.
5. He loves a good fire (campfire style).
6. He has his own sense of style. He doesn't much care what he wears, but he loves hoodies and t-shirts and does not like sweaters.
7. ABSOLUTELY LOVES movies. I think you could call him a movie junkie.
8. Likes all trucks, atv's dune buggies, etc. Loves watching the on tv, riding on them or just looking at them in magazines.
9. Once made me homemade fish sticks. He used honey bunches of oats cereal as the breading. I'll let you imagination take you where you want on that one.
10. Loves to get dirty. Digging in the dirt, looking for a puddle to drive through and crabbing are a few of his favorite past times.
I would be lost without him...

0 comments: