Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kiwi

Today I am writing on our new computer, horray! Our new Dell computer arrived today and I couldn't be more happy :) Our old laptop (may it rip) was having some problems turning itself off. We took it in to be repaired and found out that it could not. So, it was time for a new computer. We decided to add a little funk to our lives, we picked out a kiwi green one :) Love it so far.

This past week has been status quo at our house, which is always a good thing. The kids remain busy little beavers.

Chloe is applying to Howard Street Charter school, for middle school next year. There is a lottery drawing this Thursday and we are SO keeping our fingers crossed that she gets in. She really wants to attend there. So, send all your positive energy her way!!!

Tyler also has school sign up this week - only his is for Ready For Kindergarten (preschool). The same teachers who teach his class this year, are going to be teaching next year. Seems like Mr. T was just born. Next year at this time we will be registering him for Kindergarten. It barely seems possible.

Today when I picked Tyler up from school, his teacher said she wanted to talk to me about something Tyler did today. I was immediately thinking the worst-which is often the case when you are a parent - she told me that Tyler was super sweet to another child today. Apparently one of the little girls was having a hard day...and Tyler saw she was upset. He went over to her and put his arm around her and gave her a hug and said, "you can be with me today." He picked this little girl to buddy up with for story time, bathroom time and snack time. I guess he even put his arm around her when they had story time. Now that is the kind of report I like to hear from the Teacher :) Maybe he does listen to what we tell him after all?

On to other subjects...

Our house remodel-redecorating is coming along-I'm convinced as soon as we finish up inside, it will be past time to start on the outside. I look outside and realize it's time to get out there and start planting. Do you ever feel like you need a month off from work just to do odds and ends on your house? I sure do.

I hear Tyler playing in his room when he should be napping-so time to sign off.

0 comments: