Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Bday e=mc2, lets have 3.14

Happy Birthday Albert Einstein. It cannot go without mention that our world is better because of you. Thank you for all you did :) Seems only fitting we celebrate with pie!

Speaking of pie, it's national pie day. No no, not the cherry, pumpkin, or chocolate kind, but the math kind, 3.14129.........(for those of you who don't know, the symbol looks something kind of like this TT, but it's hard to do it on the computer).

So many math foundations and concepts have been based on pie, that it seems only fitting that we celebrate it. What time of the day to celebrate pie you ask? Well, it's 3.14 (date) and the time would be 1:29!

Math people around the world are enjoying this day, as am I. I know, I'm a bit of a math geek, but c'mon people, LOVE THE MATH!!!!!!!! Everyone is good at math...whether you are counting 2 blocks, using measurements for baking, figuring out how much wood you need to build a deck, or just trying to figure out the perimeter of a triangle (P= a+b+c, by the way) you have it in you!!!

Oh, and I just have to throw this other one out...in my wedding ring, my sweet husband had something engraved. He gave it to me on our wedding day. My ring is engraved with QT3.14. You can do the math on that one!


0 comments: