Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lilac


Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the flowers in life....ahhhhh! Aren't they beautiful? Today I put out a fresh bouquet. I did the usual...trimmed the ends, put in fresh water, arranged them into the vase, set them on the buffet table and walked away. A while later I found Tyler just staring at the flowers. He was looking at them very intensely, then he got a chair, walked it over to the table, climbed up on the chair and started smelling the flowers. (I wish I would have had my camera handy.) Then in the sweetest voice he said, "Mom the flowers smell like Heaven, because Heavenly Father gave us these beautiful flowers." What a great reminder to stop and smell the flowers once in a while...

1 comments:

Danielle said...

that is so sweet! thanks for sharing. :)