Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 21, 2008

wii

I'm addicted to the Wii, I will admit that.

Then came along Wii fit. Now I am more addicted than before, but I am sore in places that I didn't know muscles existed. The hoola-hooping rocks! I cannot believe I'm 35 years old and constantly playing video games. I guess to my defense, it is exercise (please tell me it is)!!!!!!

Tyler played in the dirt a lot today - I don't know what it is about little boys, but they seems to have a lot of fun getting dirty. No gloves necessary to work in the garden, but my fingers. Just when I thought Tyler couldn't surprise me anymore, he started picking carrots out of our garden this morning and eating them, dirt and all. It made me laugh - for about 10 seconds...then I talked him into washing the carrots off first. He washed them off in a mud bath he had made in the garden. Boys will be boys.

The funny part (at least to me) came when I took the carrots inside and gave them to him with lunch. They were cleaned up, the green stems trimmed off. He said he didn't like these carrots because they were clean. Go figure?

Thanks Krista for letting me know Laurel took those pictures at our wedding - mystery solved!

I watched one of my favorite shows on TV tonight - Anthony Bourdain "No Reservations." He was on a tour in Saudi Arabia tonight. It's always fun to learn about different countries, customs and culture, but after watching that show, I have to say that I don't really have any desire to visit. Probably one of the few places in the world I do not want to go - and for fairly obvious reasons, which I won't go into detail tonight. The world is a much different place than it use to be before 9.11....

Ok - off to catch up on some emails!

0 comments: