Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Picking

I took Tyler berry picking.

It was a gamble, that I knew going in. I'd either get a very helpful kid who loved it, or a kid who was ready to go home before the first raspberry hit the bucket.

Luck must have been on my side, because Tyler had a fantastic time!

We picked berries for about 2 hours. Tyler helped for almost the entire time we were there. I have to admit, there was a black lab farm dog who attached right on to Tyler, and visa versa. The two did not leave each other's side. It was cute. They both played so well together - and I think the dog liked that Tyler would give him berries. Tyler even shared his water with the dog (ever seen a dog drink for a sippy Nalgene cup?). Gosh I wish I had my camera, it was one of the cutest-funniest things I'd ever seen.

Anyway, the berries are great. All frozen away for the winter.

I wonder if my husband would be up for getting a dog? Ha ha - if you know my husband, that had to make you laugh!

0 comments: