Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yes, wii have one now!

Our big news from this past week is that we have a wii! Yahoo! We have actively been trying to find one since late last summer/early fall, time escapes me. It just seems like forever. Eric was able to locate one last Friday at Target. He made a dash to the store just in time!

Needless to say we spent most of the weekend playing wii. Chloe was able to show us how everything worked. It's great when your 10 year old is the instruction manual :) It's proven to be well worth the money spent. Everyone in the family is enjoying playing-yes, even Tyler. He still needs some help, but his very patient Dad, and his ultra sweet sister are all over it. I like playing too, but more than playing, it's fun to watch the kids. I must be getting old :P

Our other big news is that our master bedroom remodel is almost complete. This weekend the last of the work should be done. I will be so glad to be back in our bedroom! It seems like a lifetime ago that we lived in that room-I guess it really only has been 2 1/2 months...but it sure has turned this house upside down. I'll be glad to get everything back in it's place and organized.

Other big family news is that I will be an Aunt again. My brother Brett and his wife Rachel are expecting baby #4 for them. Due sometime this Fall. There is nothing better than a new baby.

Eric's sister Krista just announced her engagement. Other exciting family news. Sounds like she is planning a Hawaii wedding next year, you just can't beat that.

Well, Tyler is just about done with his bath-had to wash off that fudge bar-see this weeks picture and you'll understand where I'm coming from on that one. Time to go wrestle a wet kid!

0 comments: