Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Better

I am happy to report that everyone in the Gallinger household is back to feeling better. It's been a long couple of weeks. Chloe, then Tyler, then myself. I'm pretty sure Eric had a cold for a few days too, but I never heard him complain about it. Glad that is over!

We are back to life as busy-crazy-normal. Last night I was thinking, "gosh, I didn't get anything done today," as I was looking around at my dirty kitchen and a pile of laundry. Then I realized, I was too tired to do any of it.

My husband reminded me that I had infact had a very busy day. I took Tyler an appt in the morning, then ran errands, grocery shopping, dinner, and then off to a preschool meeting. It was 9:00 before I sat down last night. I had to stop and think, when did life become so busy? All of the sudden, I felt like an adult. I realized I was doing things that my Mom use to do. It was a really strange feeling for about 30 seconds, then my head hit the pillow and I was out :)

It sounds like Tyler is waking up from his nap, so time to sign off! Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 comments: