Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Celery



Tyler loves vegetables. I know, it's unheard of. When I tell people, sometimes I honestly don't think they believe me. They give me that look like, "ya sure, whatever you say." You've all had that look and I'm sure can relate to the feeling.

Every morning when Tyler gets up I ask him what he wants for breakfast. One day he said "celery." I said, "are you sure?" He said yes Mama, I want celery. So, at 8am, there he was munching on a piece of celery. I had to take a picture, because no one would ever believe me. He ate the entire piece of celery, even the leafy end. I'm wondering how much longer he is going to eat this way. He will probably grow up and be a junk food junky! Lol!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

WOW. I am impressed! perhaps we'll drop ethan off for awhile so he can get on that diet.