Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 28, 2009

And now...back to our regularly scheduled program

It has been a while since I've posted. I've been slacking a bit...but isn't that what summer vacation is all about? :)

We have been busy...summer is always our busy time of the year, like so many other people. I'm working on getting some pictures together so I can get them posted.

We seem to be doing really well. The kids are growing like crazy and are both happy to be done with school. They savor summer vacation :) Chloe is doing an orchestra camp and Tyler is doing swimming lessons. We are spending fun days at the park, riding bikes, visiting/playing with friends, playing games (the kids are REALLY into Domino's and Trouble right now), and loads of other activities. Eric and I are just trying to keep up with their energy!

We are getting ready to head to the beach this week, to do our July beach trip. This year we will be going with my brothers and their families. I've basically decided it's going to be called "Cousin Fest 2009." All of our kids will be there. Ages..9,6,4,3,1,and just under a year. I for see a lot of of beach time!

Stay tuned for some fun posts (I promise)!

0 comments: