Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch, Round #2


Tyler's class had a field trip to Bauman Farms last Friday. Eric joined the group for a hayride, pumpkin picking, watching how cider is made and general good times. Kudos to Eric for taking the pictures!

Tyler was just hanging out in the pumpkin fields, checking everything out. I heard a rumor at school that several people took a picture similar to this. He was pretty happy and content just being in the field of pumpkins.
Then he realized people were watching him.

Peek a boo!

I think this is the last pumpkin patch trip. This year so far, he has been on 3 of them. We drove by a pumpkin patch over the weekend, and he told me he didn't need to go, because he'd already been to 3, it totally made me laugh. I think it's time to start carving those pumpkins!

0 comments: