Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 12, 2008

Running and running

For all those who check in with the Tyler Tuesday pictures, sorry I fell so far behind in posting them...I literally have no clue where my time goes.

Last week Mr. Tyler was sick - he had a cold which came on fast. Luckily it did not stick around too long and he was well by Thursday. It really throws a wrench in your life when your child gets sick.

But here we are another week and back in the swing of things.

We had some friends and family over on Saturday evening to Celebrate Mothers Day, it was awesome! We ended up having a big Wii party and stayed up way too late playing video games. I didn't think that happened to 30-something year olds? What good times. Thank you to all who came, it was great to see your smiling face.

Mothers Day was fun this year. Tyler made me a card that said Mom on the front of it - that he had written himself. Talk about melting your heart. Inside it read, Love Tyler, which he had also written. That card is a keeper for sure. We had a great day lounging around the house - we all were able to get a nap in, which is always a good thing. We headed to my parents house in the evening for dinner. We were able to spend some time with them and with my Grandma - all in all a pretty good day :)

Chloe is running in the JC relays this Saturday - I can't wait to see her run. That little girl is so fast. She's always so cute and so calm and just runs her little heart out. This is the last year she is going to be running, because she's headed to middle school next year. I have so enjoyed going to the relay races every year.

Sounds like Mr. Tyler is up from his nap - my free time is over. Bye!

0 comments: