Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sort of snow-day

Every child's dream come true, school is cancelled because of snow!

Well, close enough. Today we woke up to plenty of ice on the ground. Today Tyler had preschool, however, due to the weather, preschool was cancelled. Poor Tyler, he was so bummed out there wasn't any school today, he was really looking forward to going and seeing his Teachers and friends. I'd say give him a few more years, and he'll be doing a dance of joy when school is cancelled.

We have had a busy week, so I will catch you all up.

Last week Tyler and I went to see my Grandma Mabel. She has recently moved into a retirement community and is really enjoying it. Tyler knows Grandma Mabel ans Grandma Great. We had a nice time visiting G. Great, and she invited us to join her for lunch, which was pretty darn good I have to say. It was almost like going out to eat-they had whatever you wanted, which was really nice. Tyler seemed to be the hit of the dining room that afternoon. He had so many people smiling at him and waving, that he was just laughing up a storm. He decided that he wanted to go say hi to people, so I why not? Tyler walked around the room saying "Hello, I'm Tyler," then giving out hugs and kisses to anyone who would take them (which by the way was everyone). It was really neat to see Tyler put a smile on so many faces. He is such a little lover. My Grandma told me that all her "friends" want Tyler to come back. Guess he's turning into a popular little man at the Willamette Lutheran Homes.

Chloe had an awesome week in gymnastics. She perfected her dismount and did a round-about on the uneven bars. Friday night, she was showing us some of her new moves, and Eric told her to bend her knees and go backwards. She ended up doing a standing back hand spring, what an accomplishment! She did many more for the next 2 days, and it was fun to watch her every time.

Eric is back at Intel this week, so life is back to our normal routine. It was so nice having him at home for the past 3 moths, I think Intel should offer employees sabbatical every other year :) Good luck with that one!

Well, I think that's our catch up. Time to go take my cookies out of the oven!

0 comments: