Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 5, 2008

177 weeks


Every weeks since Tyler was born (there have been exactly 177 of them now), I take his picture. Tyler was born on a Tuesday, so it's now known as "Tyler Tuesday." I never attempt to get the best picture possible, I just try to capture the moment of something he's doing on that particular day. This is his latest picture. Tyler is playing with the train/land/sea/air table that Santa brought him for Christmas.
I'm starting to think that Santa is really in the know about what kids like. This is the first toy that Tyler has had (and trust, he has had a lot), that he still likes to play with a week later. Nice call Santa.
I'll start posting Tyler Tuesday pictures, hope you all enjoy them.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

i am so impressed that you still take a picture every week! way to go jenny!