Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kindergarten

Today was the first day of Kindergarten for Mr. Tyler.
He was SUPER excited to get up before 8am this morning. His day started off with some waffles for breakfast, and then was bouncing off the walls in order to get to school. Needless to say, we took a ton of pictures, but only a few turned out. Tyler had the goofiest look on his face in so many of the pictures. This being one of them...

Then he gave a thumbs up for school...
And then decided to fold his arms. Not sure what that was all about, but we just went with it, lol :)


Yet, another goofy smile...I don't know where he gets these goofy smiles from, but I think it's his Uncle Matt...


This was the best pic, but somehow his head was chopped off! If I was cool w/photo shop like my sister in law Danielle, I'd know how to fix it :P



Ok, maybe I did get a few good ones more than I thought...



At 7:40 we were off to school..
We waited, with his class in the commons area until his teacher came out at 8am to pick up the class. Eric and I were able to go into the class for the first 10 minutes or so. Then it was time for the parents to leave. We waved goodbye and took off. It went over smooth as silk. Tyler had a FANTASTIC first day and just loves school. He can't wait to go back tomorrow! So starts the education journey of Mr. T.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

lol-what a cute post! love all his cheesy pictures-what a funny man mr tyler is! :)

hope you guys had a fantastic halloween!