Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged


I was tagged by my sister in law Megan :) Seems pretty fun, so I'll join in! Here is my project. You go to the 4th album on your computer, open it, choose the 4th picture and then write 4 things about it. Then tag 4 of your friends to do the same thing. (Altho-I'm not sure that I have that many people who read our blog, who have blogs of their own?) So, if you read our blog and have a blog, then tag, you are it!
1. It was Easter weekend and on Friday night we dyed Easter Eggs.
2. Chloe does not have her braces yet in this photo-it's so hard to imagine her w/out them now.
3. Seeing this photo reminds me that Chloe loves PEEPS - she asks for them every year in her Easter basket, but they rarely get eaten. I have quite a collection of PEEPS out in our garage food storage.
4. I love the smile Chloe has on her face - it's her smile of pure fun. Even though Chloe says she wants to live in a Condo when she grows up, so she doesn't have to do yard work and get her hands dirty, she actually loves getting her hands dirty. Her smile is proof of that!

2 comments:

Krista said...

You would certainly love to know what my 4th pic in my 4th album is....

Jennymae said...

Yes I would love to know, send it to me :D