Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 15, 2008

Preschool

Today was the first day of preschool, Tyler's second year. This year, he is in the 4 year old, ready for Kindergarten class. Tyler will be in school 3 days a week this year. We had a GREAT summer, but I was definitely ready for school to start. It will be a welcomed change to have a couple of hours to myself each week, horray!


Tyler dressed in shorts and a t-shirt (thanks for the cute outfit Megs & Jeff) for his first day. Today it is suppose to be 95 degrees. Loving this Indian summer. It reminds me of when I was a kid...seemed like it was always very warm in September and October...and as you can see from this picture, it looks like my flower pots have just about had it this season...lol...I walk by them many times a day, but didn't realize it until just now when I saw this picture. Time for some fall pansies now :)

Ma & Pa (aka Grandma Carol & Grandpa Jim) gave Tyler a new backpack and matching lunch bag for his birthday this year, thank you. He outgrew his PB Kids preschool backpack from last year. It is still in great shape - I think the PB backpacks and lunch bags are indestructible. Tyler looks so grown up in this picture to me. Where does the time go?

Well, I think I'm off to go do a little shopping while T is in school, horrayyyyyyy for school!!!




0 comments: